STEM Teachers Network
An online platform for teachers to share STEM materials with each other - to encourage knowledge sharing and best practice implementation.
This is a project derived from the Royal Academy of Engineering & Bobab Unconference (3rd March 2020) - Challenge 1
A platform that encourages and rewards teachers to build and share STEM materials online. The platform will also enable other ideas to proliferate through: funding calls, material calls, STEM competitions, trainings and assessment support (for teachers and students).
We are looking for key partners in bodies such as:
- Royal Academy of Engineering
- Universities on the continent
- E -learning platforms
In order to implement the platform, we have identified the following high level steps:
1. Identify a team to work on the platform
2. Identify additional potential partners
3. Launch or find a platform that can be used to test the MVP
4. Get content to populate the platform and drive engagement
5. Increase teacher engagement through marketing efforts e.g. competitions or teacher group showcases
6. Get feedback and improve platform to increase reach